Are you looking forward to establishing a viable Digital Marketing Strategy to help your business grow?
You’re on the correct route, trust me!
Every digital marketing campaign begins with a well-thought-out digital marketing strategy. It is critical not only for campaign implementation but also for measurement and rectification.
In this day and age of integrated marketing, no firm can afford to be without a digital marketing strategy. A well-thought-out and documented digital marketing strategy is essential for being able to monitor results.
Whether you are a small business, a freelancer, or a brand, you must combine the various Digital Marketing tactics available and devise a winning strategy to grow your firm. If you want to be successful, you must have a marketing strategy in place.
But, before we begin implementing a strategy and learning about the many types of digital marketing channels, let us first provide a summary of what digital marketing is.
I’m sure you’ve heard about digital marketing, which is popular right now. It has grown very rapidly in recent years! Digital marketing has taken over the marketing landscape and is currently dominating it.
Digital marketing is described as the implementation of various digital methods and platforms to interact with customers where they spend the majority of their time: online. The term “digital marketing” encompasses a wide range of strategies, from the website itself to a company’s online branding assets, such as digital advertising, email marketing, online brochures, and so on.
Digital marketing is a comprehensive idea for business promotion that includes the utilization of many online media. To achieve results from each Online Marketing Channel, you must have a proper approach. We created this post to provide you with extensive information on the many types of digital marketing channels and the best integrated digital marketing strategy to utilize.
Without further ado, let us examine the many Digital Marketing methods that combine to form an effective integrated Online Marketing Strategy.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
A. Quick Statistics.
- An average company was anticipated to devote 41% of its marketing expenditure to SEO, with this figure expected to rise to 45% by 2022. (Source: Web Strategy)
- Marketers believe SEO is getting more successful. 82% of marketers report that SEO efficacy is rising, with 42% reporting considerable increases. (Source: Market Dive.)
- 61% of marketers think enhancing SEO and increasing organic visibility is their top inbound marketing priority. (Source: HubSpot.)
- In 2017, Google accounted for more than 79% of global desktop search traffic, followed by Bing (7.27%), Baidu (6.55%), and Yahoo (5.06%). (Source: Net Market Share)
- 72% of marketers believe that creating relevant content is the most successful SEO approach. (Source: Marketing Profs)
- Google updates its search engine algorithm approximately 500 – 600 times every year. (Source: Moz.
B. What is the current state of SEO and why is it important?
SEO is back, and this time it’s bigger than ever. Everyone who claims that ‘SEO is dead’ has to wake up. They need to get out and start working. When it comes to digital marketing, SEO is the most important approach today. Thus, it is a vital component of a comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy.
However, there is something to understand. Old black-hat-dirty approaches are no longer effective! To rank higher and increase traffic to your website, you must use authorized White-Hat practices.
Gone are the days when hackers sprouted like mushrooms using cheap SEO tactics to create worthless links. Back in the day, SEOs would pack keywords into material like it was nobody’s business.
Where does this leave the true digital marketers?
SEO must be administered regularly, in the proper manner, and according to Search Engine Guidelines. Most importantly, websites must give their users a superior experience and contextual material. This is the golden moment for SEO specialists.
And if you’re wondering why we’re focusing solely on Google rather than all search engines, you should review the brief numbers again and carefully.
However, what applies to Google is likely to apply to other search engines as well. Nowadays, search revolves around relevancy and user experience.
C. Who is it for?
SEO marketing is essential for any organization or individual who has or intends to have a web presence that can profit from inbound organic traffic to their website.
If your website does not appear in Google’s relevant search query results, netizens will believe it does not exist at all.
D. Quick Tips for SEO
- User experience is SEO! If you slip on this, you’ve already lost.
- Mobile-friendliness can no longer be neglected. People essentially live on their mobile devices.
- Remove unnecessary content from your website. Keep only what your visitors will need and leave the rest outdoors.
- Make your website load fast. People are more impatient than ever before, and they have more alternatives than they can imagine.
- Make friends with Long Tail keywords and deploy them in appropriate contexts throughout your website. Think like a human being; we are still human.
- Create excellent backlinks. In the world of backlinking, quality always takes precedence over quantity.
- Google considers social media for SEO rankings, and so should you.
- SEO relies heavily on content. If you get your content correct, you’ll have already won half the battle.
2. Social Media Marketing
A. Quick Statistics.
22% of the global population utilizes Facebook. (Source: Statista.)
As the quantity of marketers on social media grows, so will the expense of social ads; for example, spending on Facebook climbed 72% year on year in 2021. (Sources: Social Media Today, AdWeek)
It is expected that by 2023, video will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic. Source: Social Media Today.
Rakuten Marketing found that UK marketers are willing to pay influencers more than £75,000 for a single Facebook post highlighting their business. (Source: Our Social Times.)
B. What is the current state of social media marketing, and why is it important?
As a Digital Marketer, you’re probably familiar with Social Media Marketing.
What’s new is the incredible expansion of social media. Videos have simply brought a new dimension to this expansion, contributing more to this addiction than any other material format.
People are addicted, and we are clearly in a Social Media.
Before Artificial Intelligence, or AI, could take over humanity, it appears that Social Media has already done so, at least temporarily. This is not an exaggeration.
The figures presented above are just to provide context for this mind-boggling development. Do not believe me; let the data speak for itself.
Marketers and organizations cannot exclude such an active audience from their business and marketing strategy. As a result, an increasing number of firms include Social Media as a primary promotional tool in their marketing budgets.
Businesses are lined up to spend on social media sites. When it comes to branding, promotions, selling, and customer service, Social Media is a must-have in your Digital Marketing Strategy.
However, a solid plan will ensure that the appropriate social channel is engaged and the correct audience is addressed.
It indicates that if you’re a digital marketer with excellent social media skills, your career is on the right track. Keep exercising that social media muscle, and you’ll be in high demand.
C. Who is it for?
It is for everyone. In reality, that is no longer the appropriate question to ask! The question you should be asking is: Who is it not for? The question you should be asking is, who is it not intended for?
A firm would profit from having a social media presence. If you work in marketing, Social Media Marketing is a must-have talent for your resume. The trick is to develop the correct approach and execute it effectively.
D. Quick Tips for Social Media Marketing.
- Identify your target audience before marketing to them. Learn about the types of information they enjoy and when they prefer to consume it.
- Understand the various content types that operate across social media channels and their significance to your organization.
- You do not have to be on every social media platform. Analyze which platform is best for you. You must target the appropriate audience when promoting your firm.
- Don’t go overboard with your Social Media enthusiasm. Avoid overwhelming your audience; otherwise, it will backfire.
- Create important, useful, and entertaining material for your audience and see how much they love you back.
- Experiment repeatedly until you get it right. Then experiment some more.
3. Content Marketing
A. Quick Statistics.
Content marketing gets nearly three times more leads than outbound marketing while costing 62% less. (Source: Demand Metric.)
Almost half of adults aged 18 to 49 acquire their news and information online, and that percentage is increasing. (Source: Pew Research.)
Small businesses with blogs experience 126% higher lead growth than those without. (Source: Impact Bnd)
Content marketing generates six times higher conversion rates than conventional strategies. (Source: ABG Essentials)
B. What is the current state of content marketing, and why is it important?
Good content is crucial to effective marketing. This is always true. And it has never been more pertinent than it is now, in this new digital world that we have consciously or unconsciously entered.
almost all digital marketing is driven by some form of content. So, a Digital Marketing Strategy without good content is pointless and doomed to fail.
Do you want to undertake email marketing? First, you must develop a captivating email body.
Would you like to run a lead-generating campaign? You would first need to build some helpful and appealing copies so that people would want to share their information with you.
Would you like to create a Social Media Marketing campaign? The first thing you’ll need is content to distribute and grow your audience.
Do you want to lead a public relations campaign? So, you’d better prepare a good PR deck to share.
Would you like to create a blog? Okay, first write something.
You get the drift! If you have not yet focused on your content marketing strategy, you are already falling behind in the marketing game. So get going now.
C. Who is it for?
If you are a Social Media Marketer, this is for you. This is for you, if you work in social media marketing.
If your company uses emails for marketing and promotion, this is for you.
If you run paid ad campaigns on digital platforms, this is for you.
If you want to be an influencer, this is for you.
If you’re a marketer, content marketing is for you.
D. Quick Tips:
- Identify your target audience before developing content. So spend some time doing research.
- Don’t rush to develop tons of information that ends up being useless or, worse, bad. Quality and contextual material are like the proverbial tortoise that slowly and methodically wins the race.
- Stay moderate with keywords. SEO no longer entails pointless keyword stuffing. Create the correct context, dive deeper with long-tail keywords, and watch the magic unfold.
- Use a variety of content formats, including text, images, video, and ephemeral. Experiment with different formats to learn how your audience responds to each one.
4. Inflencer Marketing
A. Quick Statistics.
Influencer marketing on Instagram is currently worth $1 billion and is expected to grow to $2 billion by 2022. (Source: MediaKix).
74% of individuals trust social networks to help them make purchasing decisions. (Source: The Leveraged Way)
49% of individuals depend on influencers’ suggestions. (Source: The Leveraged Way)
B. What is the current state of influencer marketing, and why is it important?
Influencer marketing has progressed significantly during the last five years. From being an experimental short-term method for marketing campaigns, it has evolved into a full-fledged marketing strategy, and in some cases, a full-fledged marketing campaign in its own right.
Marketers have moved away from being swayed by vanity metrics such as the amount of followers and likes, and instead focus on the quality of followers for each influencer. Relevance is also very important.
Businesses are now investing significant funds in influencer efforts, and they are asking for accountability and measurable return on investment.
Gone are the days when influencers with large followings charged exorbitant fees with little tangible return on investment. Influencer marketing is becoming a serious industry, gradually transitioning from disorganized to organised.
The importance of integrating the correct influencers in your business promotion campaign cannot be overstated right now. People regularly ignore overt and obvious commercial messages.
Digital marketing has also revived the traditional marketing tactics of word-of-mouth and advocate marketing. An influencer promoting and using your brand among their followers can work wonders for spontaneous adaptation and acceptance from an untapped demographic.
C. Who is it for?
If your brand may benefit from real-life advocacy, Influencer Marketing can help.
If you can develop a large and active community of netizens around a specific topic and keep the dialogue going, you have all the makings of an influencer.
If you’re seeking indirect and inventive marketing and promotion ways to reach your target audience on social media, Influencer Marketing could be beneficial.
D. Quick Tips.
- When it comes to Influencer Marketing, relevance is really important. If you’re a food brand and you’ve hired a fashion influencer with no relevance, your campaign will fail regardless of how many people are reached.
- When working with influencers, your communication needs to be subtle and organic. They should be authentic in their attitude and use of your brand; otherwise, they will come off as false, and people can easily detect fakeness.
- Get your story and messaging right when working with influencers. Do not make them into another advertising mouthpiece for your brand; otherwise, your campaign will fail.
- Engage your Influencers with your brand first, before they engage their fans. If your influencers believe in what they are talking about, they will be reliable and authentic sources to discuss it.
Credibility and sincerity are what make Influencer Marketing effective; don’t overlook this component.
5. Digital PR
A. Quick Statistics.
80% of business decision-makers prefer to get company information through a series of articles rather than an advertisement. Source: Content Marketing Institute.
B2B researchers conduct an average of 12 searches before visiting a specific brand’s website. Source: Google.
93% of B2B purchases begin with an online search. (Source: HubSpot.)
70% of people prefer to learn about a firm through articles rather than ads. Source: Content Marketing Institute.
96% of B2B buyers prefer content with greater input from industry thought leaders. (Source: Demand Generation Report).
B. What is the current state of digital PR, and why is it important?
Though public relations is not a new or completely digital marketing approach, it should not be disregarded when discussing the top digital marketing techniques for 2018. As individuals spend more and more time-consuming content and news on digital platforms, obtaining the correct exposure to digital media platforms is critical for brands and enterprises.
PR is all about gaining the appropriate exposure. Digital media, in particular, contributes significantly to increased exposure. Being visible to the right audience in the right light is critical for firms, and digital PR may help with that.
Digital has made public relations accessible to all types of enterprises. PR is critical for emerging businesses, that struggle to obtain favourable media coverage through traditional marketing. These problems are no longer an issue, thanks to digital public relations.
News is also one of the most popular sorts of material on digital platforms, so getting featured in the correct places will help you become a well-known name in your chosen niche.
C. Who is it for?
Though strong public relations may aid all types of organizations, it is especially beneficial to new brands and businesses. They are the ones who require visibility, need to get their message out there, need eyeballs and exposure, and could benefit from reaching a large audience in the proper light.
PR can also aid those who want to create their unique brand. Getting highlighted as a leading voice is the first step in developing a strong personal brand. We, the digital marketers, also refer to it as thought leadership.
D. Quick Tips:
- Create a list of media channels where your brand could be featured to gain appropriate exposure.
- Identify the digital news platforms that your target audience uses and incorporate them into your approach.
- Identify niche platforms that, while not media platforms, provide stories to an audience that is interested in them and have a loyal readership in the space in which you operate.
- Look for communities that are related to your business and willing to showcase brands to their members.
- The most fundamental and critical technique is to develop a plan for gaining PR exposure through digital channels for your company. Do not underestimate the power of proper exposure.
When developing a digital marketing strategy, you should take into account all of the statistics shown above, as well as the Digital Marketing suggestions provided. Not all types of activities produce the same effects, so you must assess and choose the best.
With Ramsiyatech you don’t have to worry about anything, we make the best digital marketing strategies for you. If you want to know more about digital marketing Services, then visit our website or Contact us.